Pod Sauna Red Cedar Knotty L 305 x W 244 CM with Porch on Front
Our distinctive cedar POD saunas offer both unique beauty and practical advantages to your sauna experience and are an exciting, lasting investment that generations can enjoy.
The raindrop design reduces the heating area by 20% and improves the circulation, without compromising on space for sauna bathers. The cedar walls, 1½” thick, provide natural insulation and structural strength.
Pod Sauna Red Cedar Clear L 305 x W 244 CM with Porch on Front
• Fully Clear Canadian Red Cedar FSC POD Sauna in easy to assemble kit with quality assembly instructions
• Clear Red Cedar Door with window and magnetic closure
• Red Cedar Door Handle, Adjustable Ventilation, Coat Rack, Towel Rail, Backrests and 2 x Headrests
• Premium Benches (Luxurious rounded and closed front side)
• 61 cm Porch with standard benches (Length of 305 cm is including Porch)
• Flat Floor in Sauna & Porch
• Knotty Cedar Bevel Roof
You’ll need to fit the pod to a solid, concrete base.
The sauna comes from Canada in packed carefully in a long box with comprehensive instructions and will take 2 persons around 5 hours to assemble.
Electric heaters will need the correct size of cable and connected to the mains supply by a qualified electrician.
Wood Fired heaters will need to be issued with a HETAS certificate to ensure the wood fired heater is installed correctly and in particular there are no dangerous emissions. This can be obtained by a qualified tradesman – usually a gas engineer. (see advice in the PDF attachment available on this page).